Home to Heaven

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Mar 8 12:03:58 2005

Dear All Please read the following message from Dalene very carefully. Dalene had contacted us several months ago about wanting to do something to further awareness about adhesions, a problem which she suffers from. On top of this she now tells us that she has a number of other conditions. Her message highlights the hopelessness and desperation experienced by anyone with a chronic, debilitating condition, including ARD.

We extend to Dalene our encouragement and best wishes and prayers that God will give her the strength she needs to meet her latest challenges.

Dr. David Wiseman

************************ From: Dee1020tt@aol.com (Dalene) Subject: Home to Heaven

--
I am asking everyone on this site to pray the Lord
takes me home this yr.  I was just in the hospital a
few days ago for chest pains.I ended up having a heart
catherter and the findings were negative.  However it has
been discovered that I have a small mass growing in my
right lower abdominal area.  Plus I was told by my primary
this yr I have 2 lumps in my right breast which my other
primary doctor forgot to tell me.  I have decided not
to do anything anymore.  I have cancelled all of my doctors
appointments including the surgeon.  I don't want to
go thru this anymore.  I rather be home with the Lord
now.

I am in so much financial debt now, that I have come to realize I am worth more dead than alive.My life insurance is worth $125k, which my mother could use to pay off my debts and hers. Also it would help my mother a great deal. I don't know how much longer I can hold onto my job and apartment.

Please everyone listening, pray that the Lord will just take me home. Thank-you!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: