Re: Is there any help out there?

Tue Mar 8 11:54:03 2005

Hi Ann! I tried to contact you by email to go over something that may help, but the email came back. One question, are you taking any hormone replacements? I had horrible pain for over a year after hysterectomy (major endometriosis in its final stages, cysts, tumors).

I am not back feeling 100% ten years later and maybe never will be, but I was able to improve the pain by 75% through the use of the proper amount and type of estrogen I take. I can't begin to tell you how much we need our estrogen. You should know that adequate research on the effects of estrogen in your body has to this day never been done. In other words, you have to help yourself and you have to be assertive. In fact, if you don't have the cooperation of your doctor - find a better one who will support you in your quest to solve your pain problems. I had one of my FORMER male doctors try to compare his pain to mine and I really wanted to ask him - "oh really? When did you have your hysterectomy?" YOU ARE WAY TOO YOUNG TO NOT HAVE SOME FORM OF HORMONE REPLACEMENT. I also have a few books to recommend. I had already solved my own pain problems and found these books later, but to know it wasn't just all up in my head brought some comfort as well as a lot of help to other women I come into contact with the same problem. The books are written by a female doctor with her own clinic. Adhesions can be a problem - but not the only one - believe me.

--
Laurie

At Tue, 1 Mar 2005, ann volpert wrote: > >Hi Everyone, I am 28 years old and as I have read am not alone in the >adhesion hell.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: