I don't know what to do..

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Jan 30 14:58:37 2005

Subject: Re: I don't know what to do..

Bobbi, It's midnight husband and kids are in bed and of course I can not sleep because of the intense pain. This pain that I have every day, every minute, it never goes away. I am at the end of my rope also.

Thank God I found this web site. I had my gallbladder out about 8 years ago and my life has been a living hell ever since. Thank God my husband is great and very supporitive. I don't think I would still be here if it wasn't for him. My pain starts in my right shoulder blade a burning stabbing pain that takes my breath away. Then the pain moves up my shoulder blade and around my right rib cage all the way to the front. I found a great doc about 3 years ago who starting giving me botox shots to help release the muscles. Worked for awhile took the pain level to a 6 but I've never been pain free. I have had 30+ surgeries on various parts on my body. It amazes me that not a single doc has even thought of adhesions. I was referred to a new internal med doc and was blown away when she asked me if I had ever tried motrin. What an insult. I have been a pharmacy tech for 14 years so I know my meds pretty well. I am on a very strong, very high dose of a CII med and it dosen't touch the pain. The last month has been the worst of my life. I love my husband, kids and even my job but I don't know how much more I can take.

Please someone with this same problem respond so I know I'm not alone.

If you had your gallbladder out and found out you had adhesions what does your pain feel like. Thank you anyone who will listen and share. Love, Maggie

At Mon, 7 Oct 2002, Sugarbear110263@aol.com wrote: >
>Does anyone know anything that I can do for some type of pain relief
>when I can't find a Doctor anywhere that will help me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: