pelvic pain

Wed Jan 19 19:59:04 2005

Hi, Im from the uk. Since 1998 (when i had my first c-section done) i have been experiencing pain in my pelvis then it was a dragging noring pain that also effected my bladder after 8 months of pain they gave me a lap and found that i had adhesions that had lead to my bladder sticking to my womb, they removed the adesions and i was pain free till four months ago in that time period i had two more c-sections with no after effects. four months ago dispite being on the pill i started having break through bleeding and very bad pain again the same dragging pain and constant uti infections. I went for a pelvic scan which showed nothing i then went to see a gyne consultant who said he thinks the same problem may be back and wants to see if the pain will subside while he folows up my c-section and lap reports as they were not performed at that hospital.

In the meantime im left in pain, my whole mood has changed im snappy and tired all the time i work hard when i can though some days its a effect and keep my home life with my three kids and husband going. my sex life is out the window and i feel noone understands. I also suffer from flu like symtoms i dont know if this is related. Can any one help?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: