Re: Leg Pain

Wed Jan 19 19:55:15 2005

Dale -

I pray your wife does not have adhesions, it is a horrible disease. I have had adhesions for 15 years and did not have leg pain until about 3 years ago. The pain I have acts like the Siatic (sp?) nerve acting up, but I had TONS of tests and they all proved inconclusive. My last surgery was in May of 2004 and I only have the leg pain when I am really tired and then I "favor" the right leg until I feel better. I wish I had more to offer you, but at least you know of someone that does have leg pain. Sometimes just knowing that you are not the only one makes the situation not as scary.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife. I would like to applaud you for taking the time to look for answers, many spouses can't handle it and leave. I have been married for 20 years and sick for the last 15 years, I have a gem of a husband and it seems your wife does too!!

Samantha

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of International Adhesions Society Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 10:52 PM From: dhawkins@shawneemilling.com (Dale Hawkins) Subject: Leg Pain

We think my wife may have adhesions, but she has no abdominal pain. She does, however, have lots of leg pain, expecially in her left leg.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: