to: Maryann

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Jan 3 21:56:29 2005

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Kelly Murray Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 10:25 PM Subject: Re: Maryann

Maryann, I am so sorry for your pain. I am a adhesion sufferer that has tried every "cure" for pain as far as operations and pain management.

I was diagnosed with Chrones and Irritable Bowel etc....Please just find a good pain management doctor. I already posted once to you but I want to stress not to have another surgery if you can and to not keep having test after test. I am sure that it is costly to you. Some tests are good to have as I did have a bad Gallbladder. But don't let them test the same thing twice.

> ----- Original Message -----
From: International Adhesions Society <mailto:tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS <mailto:adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 4:12 PM Subject: Hi there I am new here and in alot of pain

Sender: life_n_love@msn.com (Maryann) Subject: Hi there I am new here and in alot of pain

I have been reading some of your posts and it really feels like I am thinking or have thought about what alot of you have spoken about.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: