need help I am so confused

Wed Dec 29 18:34:40 2004

well I could really use some help in the last year I have lost my job and had to move back in with my parents so they could help me with my son etc.

I am in constant pain and every body seems to think Im crazy, doctors say I have IBS and everything else is in my head. anyway

My sister in law herd about an experimental medication they were doing for IBS so I called filled all the paper work out talked to someone about my history, etc. The nurse asked about my past surgeries well I had my gallbladder removed in 1999. soon after this surgery is when my problems started. and I told her I had endometriosis removed in 2003. well because of this they asked to see my records so I had my records transferd over.

when they recived my records the nurse call and said it would be to much of health risk for me to perticipate in the study. I asked if I could have a copy of my records and they said it would be fine. so I went down and picked the records up and asked what was in them that they would not allow me to do the study.she told me when they removed the endometriosis they had also removed adhesions from my colon and removed my intestines from my stomic wall. I did not under stand all this because I was told this was all part of the endometriosis. she told me to look up adhesions on the inter net to find out more information.

well that is how I found this site so my question is what do I do now Im so tired of being in pain all the time I don't go out unless I have to because IM afraid of getting sick in public I carry pain medication in my bag and will not go any were with out it IM only 28 years old and I just want it to stop if anyone has any advise I could really use it thanks for listening.

--
kristie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: