Re: Spray Gel

Fri Dec 3 23:51:06 2004

Carmela;

SprayGel seems to work well in Germany, but in the US trials, it did not work well at all. Thoughts are that the German doctors have perfected how much of the SprayGel to use, and the American doctors have no idea, and are using too much, making it ineffective somehow. Just putting SprayGel on the market is not a cure all. Everyone is different, and there are people who have had the surgery in Germany who STILL have adhesions. It has been said that the statistics in Germany are not accurate because they are not including the failures with SprayGel.

We all want a cure, but this is a lot harder than one might think. I do think however, that more publicity is needed about this disease and that serious attention is needed by the medical community. Too many people are being dismissed and made to feel crazy and not getting proper treatment or pain meds due to the doctors not taking the pain we all suffer with seriously. One thing we should all remember, is that doctors are not God, and they DON'T have all the answers. Being well educated about adhesions will help you make the decision on whether your doctor is helping or not.

If not, it is time to find another who will.

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 11:11 PM Sender: pebble15@msn.com (Carmela ) Subject: Re: Spray Gel

It's taken 3 years to get a doctor to actually take me serious about opening me up to find out what the problem was. My PA told me I had issues and sent me to a counsler. I believe she was the one with the issues. In any case...they did find adhesions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: