Second Surgery with Dr. Gerhart

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Nov 11 18:56:41 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Thursday, November 11, 2004 6:31 AM Subject: Re: Second Surgery with Dr. Gerhart

Jeanne, Thank-you so much for your kind words. I have been very lucky in that I have a wonderful job and also I haven't had surgery in the last 2 yrs. I am trying to start a local support group in my area to help others who are suffering with ARD. I am thinking about going to my local media to inform the public's awareness of ARD and how this disease is all around the world, not just in the USA.

I e-mailed a women from India who indicated that she no longer wanted to live like this anymore. My heart went out to her and so I e-mailed her back with encouraging words of hope. There is always hope. I know there is. I never did hear from her again and I worry that she may have taken her own life, even though she had 3 children to support. She felt she couldn't bear her children to see her suffer like this. I hope she is reading this particular e-mail in hopes that she will e-mail me to let me know she is doing ok.

Please say a special prayer for her. We are all in this together and we all need each other for support. Take Care and God Bless, Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: