Fibrosis..

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Oct 29 00:31:27 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of SteveH21674@aol.com Sent: Thursday, October 28, 2004 7:17 AM Subject: Fibrosis..

hi, thanks for the sweet reply..My Dr. never told me where they found the Fibrosis ,just that "they found some Fibrosis and they Left it"i had a ton of complactions one was 4 units of a blood transfusion.. i was Vaginal packed 3 times and they used Silver nitrite and then i had the surgery in august to fix it .that's when they said i have the fibrosis.. they said they left it .. i was a little upset that they would leave such a thing now that i have been reading a little about it.. i only have my right ovary left and that's where all of my pain is from..

i had both of my surgeries done at the Cleveland Clinic in ohio and i had One of the best surgeons (i think none of then know anything about anything anymore)! i was told after wards i should be fine.. and i'm not i feel the same pain i did before the Hysterctomy..i almost feel like i'm going to start my cycle.. (and that's not possiable)

don't you think they should have removed the "fibrosis"? or would that have made more scar tissue?

i don't know if i should find another surgeon or not!!

thanks again for your reply hope to hear

from you again!!Lynn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: