Re: Take Back Your Life

Fri Oct 29 00:30:18 2004

Hi Michelle,

I know what you mean! Yesterday I saw the colon-rectal surgery and was told I have (2) small bowel to large bowel fistula's from my adhesive disease and multiple surgeries over many decades.

If they go in I am guarantee'd a colostomy and they cannot do that to me at 47. So I am like you if it is life or death they will give me the bag. They said pain management is all they can do for me. They will not even do the colon scope and risk perforating my bowel.

There is no hope for me because I had to many surgeries "old school" with talc and all kinds of reactive things for 3 decades.

Good news, is I am not looking for hope for me, I found the peace within and I accept the hand dealt me.

I am to messed up for any consideration and 10 years ago I would have never put up with what I put up with now. I was always quick to op for another lap thinking this one was going to set me free.

Finally I got it, and realized the pain meds manage the pain and I had to manage my "gain" and stop letting the disease control my life.

God Bless those with options, and I wish you all pain free days!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: