Second Surgery with Dr. Gerhart

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Oct 26 21:38:07 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:12 AM Subject: Re: Second Surgery with Dr. Gerhart

Jeanne

Wanted to inform you that all hope is not lost. I too was in the hospital this month in October with all kinds of tests again. This time I had a colonoscopy which showed I have alot of lesions in my colon and a large hemorid. Plus I have a hernia.

And also showed a large tumor in my right kidney which I have known for a long time. It is not cancer, thank the Lord. However being in the hospital didn't do me any justice because I ended up in a financial distress. I had to ask my pastor at church to help me pay my rent on my arpartement. I was so embarrassed.

I have made up my mind not to pursue my ARD for awhile until I can get my finances squared away first. I have chosen not to have surgery and to by all means never to end up in the hospital again unless I am on my death bed.

It is draining me financially and I really can't afford this disease much longer. So I totally understand what you are going thru. I sympathize with you. I am trying to start my own website to where I can help others in need besides me own. I am going to try and also start a support group in the Tampa Bay area for people who have been diagnosed with ARD or have endometrosis.

I believe this is my destiny to helping others and supporting them on a continued basis. I will keep you in my prayers. If you ever need to talk I am always here to listen too. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: