Re: Dr Cook

Sat Oct 9 15:53:59 2004

Hi Michele, My name is Dawn. I was reading your message about adhesions on the Adhesions.org website, and I was interested in Dr.Cook. I wanted to know if you went there and were they successful? After reading your message, I called there and talked to a woman (also, strangely enough, named Michelle :-) ). She sounded very hopeful, but she did say there were no guarantees . I'm really scared to have more surgery! I've had 5 already and it hasn't helped, just more pain because of adhesions. Like you I am very limited to what I can do. I don't know any one else like this. That's why I was very happy to read your message! It helped a lot just to know maybe there really is help out there! I've been trying to find a support group but I can't. I've called doctors' office's and Hosp. and they don't know of any. It's strange that they have all kinds of support groups for endometriosis and other obgyn. problems, but not adhesions. Well, thank you for your time. If you don't mind could you please e-mail me back? I'm at angeldawn2167@aol.com Thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hope You Feel Better, Dawn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: