My Second Surgery with Dr. Gerhart

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Oct 5 16:48:08 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Jeanne Aughenbaugh Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 8:26 AM Subject: My Second Surgery with Dr. Gerhart

Hi everyone,

A quick note on my condition. I had my second operation with Dr. Gerhart last week. He did not think I had my adhesions back but I was in alot of pain so he went in again.

Not only were my adhesions back they found some endo which was not visible the last time, my bladder was stuck to my back my appendix was inflammed again (he took that out), and the tissue that covers my intestines was rolled up into a ball. He was able to unravel and bring it down. I am very sore.

Alot more than my last surgery. He put five holes in me this time and filled me up good with the lactate ringer (I weighed myself 11 pounds heavier) So I am keeping my fingers crossed. After the last surgery I felt great, this time he did alot more cutting and I am very very sore. So maybe no pain no gain. Im just hoping this will be it. Oh and I forgot there was a nodule of somekind. Thats what I have to report for now I will see him in two weeks and keep you up to date.

Jeanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: