Re: My story/saga..

Wed Sep 22 19:56:02 2004

hi the only meds that work so most is oxycotin im on 8o mg 2 a day and duragesic patches at least these two together help more then anything else and I try almost everything as of sept 28 im going in for surgery this will be my 18 one give or take cant keep tract anymore this is a new doctor whom came recommended and is my third opinion my colon is not working and has been like this way before the meds other doc blamed it on the meds but when going though my file they now see that this is way before so he's going in on sept 28 to take out 80% of colon and remove the adhesions and what else he fines I don't know I been going on with this for almost 10 years it all happen after a ovary removal .I have no life always sick in pain lost over 50 pounds cant eat have IBM firbromlager depression clusters headache with out laxative I can go and I can use so much of them and still take weeks to go they say the first doc that did most of the surgeries is the one that mess me up 3 other doc told me they would of never done what he done he cause all this to my body either they think your crazy or just drug seeking .I really wish that these doc whom know who they are feel and go though what we are and see who crazy .well I will keep you all posted about the surgery which this one im scared but at this point there is nothing else we can do I will pray for you all and hope you do the same if anyone would like to talk feel free to e-mail me at ladybugs@yhti.net thanks and hugs and pain free days alaina

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 8:35 PM Sender: "Cindy" <cmccoy@woh.rr.com> Subject: My story/saga.. >
> Hello,
>
> A little history about me: I have had 5 laparoscopies, 3 laparotomies.
My last surgery was in Feb of this year. It was supposed to be a laparoscopy but due to the massive adhesions my doctor found then it switched to a laparotomy. I had an abdominal hysterectomy in Sept of last year. Since that time I have had continuous back pain. It is so horrible.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: