no surgery for me......thanks

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Sep 21 20:32:57 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tammy Taber Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 12:00 AM Subject: Re: no surgery for me......thanks

Dear Robin, Thank You for posting this email, it was a refreshing reminder that there are still hopes worth leaning on. Thanks Again,

Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes to You and Yours, Tammy Lynn Taber

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, September 20, 2004 6:12 PM Sender: rmasse2333@aol.com (Robin M) Subject: Re: no surgery for me......thanks

I went to Dr K in Duisburg, Germany and had Spray Gel used on me. At my 2nd look surgery, I was 100% adhesion free. For about 7-8 months I would say I was 98-99% pain free. But sometime since then, I became 100% adhesion pain free. It has been over 15 months since my surgery there. I have my life back. Before, I was in bed 98-99% of the time. I was on very strong pain meds. Now, I only take meds for my very sever headaches and migrains. I have my life back. Instead of my husband cooking and cleaning and shopping and laundry, I do it. when I was "sick" I never thought I would have a normal life again. I couldn't remember what it was like to live with out pain. I still remember how bad it was, but that is all it is now, a memorie. I am now the Mother, wife, person I was before. And I am a Grandma that can get on the floor and play and hold my babies. I will not say I am cured yet, because I want to see what it is like after 2 years, but, I am well, trying to live life to its fullest. love & prayers robin M

>

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: