no surgery for me......thanks

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Sep 20 20:09:52 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tammy Taber Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 10:20 PM Subject: Re: no surgery for me......thanks

Hi Kristie,

I'm Tammy, I was wondering why, specifically, your Doctor said that SprayGel is not the 'end all' that people are looking for. I'm just curious as to his point of view because I want to be aware of all sides and all opinions. You sound skeptical about SprayGel, and I don't blame ya, I'm skeptical too, but I have a lot of hope in SprayGel made by Confluent Inc.

I have been researching and keeping tabs on this product since the word got out about it, so far I have been following it's progress for about 3 years now. I also have talked via e-mail to a few gals that have had operations with SprayGel and they all have been pain free for a couple of years so far and that is better than having had their operations without the SprayGel and then the pain and adhesions returns within a matter of a few months.

Currently there are some clinical trial studies in the Cayman Islands. I haven't seen anything on the results from this most current study. I remember reading a report regarding the previous study done in 2002 and they boasted a 70% success rate, which is pretty good, good enough to keep the studies going. So this year they started a clinical trial study in the Cayman Islands. I have spoken, on the phone and via email to a Dr. Lyons who's practice specializes in adhesions and the complications there of.

His name and email: Thomas Lyons <cwcrs@mindspring.com> as far as I know he might have already moved his practice to Georgetown in the Cayman Islands, at least that is what he was planning in Feb of this year.

Well I Wish You the Very Best, Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes to You and Yours, Tammy Lynn Taber

>----- Original Message -----
Sender: extrafeetmom@yahoo.com (Kristie) Subject: no surgery for me......thanks

I go to a doctor in SLC Utah. He is a great doctor and is trying to help me. However, he says, Spraygel isn't the "end all" people are looking for. I am sticking with this guy. He told me to not have any surgery.

Until someone can show me this stuff works, alot, I am not going to go through the Hell I went through with my last surgery. I don't think I could live through another one like that.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: