Pain Management/ Tramadol

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Sep 15 22:38:25 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tammy Taber Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 2:33 PM Subject: Re: Pain Management/ Tramadol

Is your doctor willing to let you try Oxycontin? If so will you insurance cover it, it is very expensive. I have found that it doesn't hurt my bowels as much, I don't get so constipated because it doesn't put my digestive system to sleep. I also had to start taking a medicine called Metoclopramide, I think it is also called Reglan or something like that.

Anyway that medicine helped my digestive system to keep pumping. Maybe that would help you too. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes to You and Yours, Tammy Lynn Taber

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 11:59 AM Sender: "Tracey Cutler" <tracey_cutler@ntlworld.com> Subject: Re: Pain Management/ Tramadol

Hi, I have been on Tramadol for 8 weeks now (codeine based painkillers have paralysed my bowel!) but find it only just takes the edge off the pain. Can you tell me what you mean by "terrible side effects"? Maybe I have been lucky but I haven't had any so far. Hope I'm not speaking too soon!!! Thanks Tracey

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: