Re: Will it ever end????

Wed Sep 15 13:59:42 2004

I know you are reaching for straws, in hopes that anything will help. A hysterectomy will not help if it is indeed adhesions. Believe me, I know.

There has not be a cure found for us yet and yes, the doctors do not understand (for the most part.) I found a wonderful women doctor who went in because they could not find out what was causing the pain after endless test. She found the adhesions. Removed them and within two years I was in pain again and had the surgery again where she also did the barrier. Two years later had the surgery again and the barrier. Now in pain again after two years and am looking at pain management as I know more surgeries just creates more adhesions. After a while, you just have to do something though. I thought when I had the hysterectomy, in which I had fibroid tumors and ovarian cysts, along with adhesions, all would be fine. It was for ten years and that is when the adhesions circles of surgery began. If you can get out of having a hysterectomy (if it is only for adhesions), I would advise against it. That is only my opinion. As you obviously know, you and your doctor know best.

Hoping everything turns out okay and the best of health to you and all of us who suffer every day.

Blessings,

--
Earlyne Daniels

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: