Re: Will it ever end????

Tue Sep 14 13:27:40 2004

At Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Anne wrote: >
>Chrissy -

I also had a cholecystectomy, in about 1990. I felt really well for about 1 year and then started having severe "attacks" that seemed to center in the area at the V of my ribs and right side of ribs. I have seen so many Dr's and have been diagnosed with IBS, gastroparesis, etc. I have had a colonoscopy and an upper GI, many ultrasounds and nameless other tests. After the birth of my fourth child in 2002 I started having bad pelvic pain all the time as well as the pain in my upper abdomen (which now is also on the left side). Finally, I went in to a local Urgent Care and the Dr. there said "you have adhesions". I went to my OBGYN and asked him if I could have this. He said that "could" be the case (along with some endometriosis) and I will be having a hysterectomy in a month. I pray that this is the answer. I hope they get in there and this is what the problem is. Dr's seem to make you think that this pain is all in your head and it makes me mad when I think of all my wasted time being in pain. I will gladly let you know what the results are after my surgery if you think it might help. Let me know. Take care. Cami

Hi Sheila, >
>I was curious if you could tell me more about the pain you have in your
>upper right abdomen. I too had gallbladder surgery in 1999.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: