Re: Back Problems and Pain Management Doctor in Houston

Tue Sep 14 13:22:04 2004

When I lived in Houston, I saw Dr. Heidi Seifert, I don't have her phone number, but she is affiliated with Christus St. Joseph's, which is where I still have any surgeries that I need. Hope this helps.

Samantha

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of International Adhesions Society Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 4:35 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Back Problems and Pain Management Doctor in Houston From: vetman@mastnet.net (Pam) Subject: Back Problems and Pain Management Doctor in Houston

I read that alot of people have back problems. I think the two are related. I am going to a pm doctor in Houston now and I want to find one that will help me with the adhesion pain. All he wants is to fix my back. I called all the pm's on my husband insurance and asked if the doctor worked with people with adhesions? His office was the only one to call me back and yes he did. Now he tells me that adhesions is not his specialty. When you have adhesions it is quick to find out if you are going to like the doctor or not. I want to find another pm doctor. Anyone know one in the Houston area? Thanks, Pam

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: