Ileus suffer

Tue Sep 7 14:25:20 2004

I was told after the surgery I should never had another surgery which took place on 1/27/04 due to adhesions. I am so angry that I trusted the DR. an now I suffer dailey no bowel movement or tone. The DR. also prescribe Zelnor but I stop taking it the script and the DR were upset. Currently, I Juice a lot and stay away from red meat still have major problems .......I think the DR gave me a raw deal when he didnt go into detail about adhesions if there is a class action suit out there where do I sign up this guy ruin my life and changed my life style with my husband and my children. I have a diffcult time working with this condition and when I get home I do my ritual with enema and stomach massage to move fluid and stool through the intestines then Iam exhausted.

Just stumbled across this web site I am not sure what to expect. I been surfing the wed in hope of answers since 1/27/04......tired, exhausted,in pain, and intestines feel they are twisting on me when I walk. I also look like I am 9 months pregnat and the stomach is hard no bowel sounds.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: