a pain in hip after c-section

Tue Sep 7 14:24:45 2004

Hi I am a 23 year old mother. I have two kids one is two as of today and the other is 3 mths. I had to have a c-section with my second pregnancy and from that day on I have had pain in my right hip and pelvis. I am trying to find info about this but I don't know if it has anything to do with my c-section or not. I did have a infection when they did the c-section that is one of the reasons they did it. Should I be worried? This has bugged me only after the c-section and I have legs cramps really bad at night when trying to sleep. If anyone has any info please feel free to share. Oh and just to help I have had a tubal also it was done with rings. They were done at different times cause the doctor who did my c-section wasn't my doctor and it was marked urgent c-section cause of my water being broke for four days before they had to let me have the c-section. The baby was 6 weeks and 4 days early but he is health and only had a small infection but I think my infection was worse or is this just the way women feel after a c-section?

Thanks very much, Amanda

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: