diaphragmatic adhesions

Tue Sep 7 11:30:05 2004

I’m 32 years old. The medical problem originated from complications (peritonitis...) of ruptered gangrenous appendix in 1993. For over ten years long I have been feeling ill after apendoctomy had been performed. The main symptoms of the disease are heartburn, permanent asthma and pain in the chest along left rib, which is sharp (frequently stabbing), tearing and obviously related with moving of diaphragm when having deep abdominal inspiration or only straining muscles of the diaphragm. When breathing I feel like my part of stomach is moving up and down together with diaphragm causing pain and other symptoms which I mentioned above. At Lithuanian medical offices using endoscopic examination for several times I was diagnosed having obscure Hiatal Hernia, however radiological examination revealed nothing. I don’t know why, but can’t get any real help here in Lithuania. Surgeons in Lithuania are averse to perform operation. Why, I don’t know. I would like to have operation be performed, because I’m convinced that the causes of my personal disease are only anatomical and only anatomical and any kind of medicine will not be effective. I have already tried different kinds of them. My present quality of life is unsatisfying. I can’t normally work, study and have already lost any interest to life and hope to recover. Would anybody recommend me some authoritative professionals(surgeons) specializing in treatment of diaphragmatic adhesions?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: