Why do they do surgeries if it makes more adhesions?

Mon Aug 2 21:16:53 2004

I had adhesions causing rectal, vaginal, and bladder pain. They were on the ovaries and my left ovary was attached to my colon and vagina. The right one was attached to my small intestines and he used forceps to remove a web of adhesions. I had them and the ovaries removed and now the pain is unbearable. I had some pain before surgery but now it is alot worse. I can not even sit here at the computer for 5 minutes to write this. When I get up my rectum and bladder will cause me so much pain that I will get a heating pad and go to bed. I can not believe this is happening to me. Is this not something that should be studied more by now? Is this 2004 or the 1800's. I have Interstitial Cystitis as well they say and only one drug recently has come out for it. And of course I can not tolerate this drug. I just do not want to go on. It is too much to bear.

The dr.wants me to take IBS meds. now. Has anyone else had these problems? I don't understand why he did not advise me about the risk of having them come back and being worse than before. He put something called Interceed in there to stop them from coming back. Any info on this? Any info on a good dr. in central florida will help. Thanks, Anne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: