Re: Pain Clinic???

From: Debbie (
Thu Apr 29 22:48:54 2004

Hi Cheryl,

It sounds like what you're describing is an infusion pump which is surgically implanted. You can read more about the device by visiting the Medtronic website. Medtronic manufactures the devices. Here is a link for you. ageArticle&ConditionName=Chronic+Back+and%2For+Leg+Pain&Stage=Treatment&Arti cle=bpain_art_mdt_treatments

I wish you the best in finding relief from your pain.


At Fri, 23 Apr 2004, Cheryl wrote: > >I saw my Gastro. on Monday. He and my family physician want me to go >to the pain management clinc. I am not real thrilled about this. I had >a Kenalog shot Nov. 03, and It laid me up for about 1 week. I am >wondering if anyone has gone for pain blocking shots, and what were the >results. My Gastro. told me that there is an epideral catheter that >can be inserted into my lower back by my spinal cord to administer >morphene directly into the pain site. I am ready to throw in the towel, >and apply for dissability. The Dr's want me to try this before I >totally give up. Any information would be extremely helpful. Thanks >for listening. Cheryl.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: