Re: chiropractor and pain

Tue Mar 30 22:01:42 2004

Hi, I've been gone for almost a week on a trip with my Dad. I was nervous about going because we would be eating out every meal. Lately, after my colonoscopy, food just seemed to hang around my navel and not go down. Like I stated before, I never knew what the problem was until I found all of you.

I've had four treatments so far at the chiropractor using the low level laser and deep muscle work. While I was gone, I hardly noticed the tight feeling, and I could eat anything I wanted - although I did eat less at one sitting.

I don't really think they know why the laser works. There is no feeling while he uses it, just a light, and a clicking sound. He can set it at various levels, depending on what he is working on. I think it somehow softens the adhesions. It feels like he might have gotten them to move somewhat, because I can feel the "lumps" in my stomach at different spots than before.

He has used the laser to heal up an ulcer on a leg and he says he has good success with carpel tunnel on the wrist.

I know he has used it on my son with his sinus' with good success too.

I wish I knew more to tell you. Just knowing what is wrong with me has really helped.

--
Jean Ann

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: