lower abdominal pain 3 mos after surgery....

Tue Mar 30 21:59:09 2004

Hi, I just find this website, and i'm hoping for some answers...I had ovarian surgery to remove a dermoid cyst back in Dec. of last yr. in the process they had to remove my right ovary...I've had 3 periods since, Dec. Jan. and Feb. this month i haven't had no signs of a period...The only thing i've been doing is some mild cramping, some upset stomachs, pressure in lower rectum and around my vagina area, off and on soreness in both breasts, and really some bad soreness below my bellybutton. I don't know if that is caused from scar tissue from the surgery...I do know that from perivous surgeries i had really bad scar tissure and my uturas was almost attached to my stomach wall, that had to be scrapped during my surgery to get to my ovaries...

The dr. said i was full with scar tissue...Could this be my problem now? Are my hormones all off track now or is it caused by scar tissue, pulling my uturas back up in the postion it was in before my surgery? When i lay or put pressure on my lower belly it hurts really bad, Also i do have a fibroid in my uturus could that be growing causeing the cramps and all the obove i mentioned?

It was really small at the time of the surgery so he didn't feel it should have been removed...Please i need some answers so it can relieve my mind...Thank you so much for your time...

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: