need nj doctors

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Mar 24 21:42:33 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tammy Taber Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2004 10:55 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: need nj doctors

Michelle, I don't know much about NJ as I live on the west coast in the State of Washington, but I do know adhesions, I had 3 C-sections and ended up having a hysterectomy 5 years after my last child. I was a mass of scar tissue inside, they cleaned it up and did a complete hysterectomy, nothing could be saved.

However the nightmare began again when the adhesions returned on the rampage! Now it has been determined that to go in again would be more dangerous than beneficial However there is a product in the works called SprayGel, look it up and become familiar with it because that is the only thing that is going to put patients like us back on the path of normality.

Be very careful, know your body, know your condition (there is a wealth of info on the net, look, learn and present print outs as proof to your doctor that you know what you are going through.) This might help you to find a Dr that you can be confident in. Don't be afraid to seek 2nd, 3rd, 4th and so on opinions but if you do remember that they might all you give you a different answer and a different way to look at the situation.

You have to determine for yourself what is and what isn't going to work for you. If you have your female organs still you might want to see and OB/GYN they seem to know a lot about adhesions and might be able to help you best. But again don't be afraid to seek more opinions before you decide for yourself what is the best way to deal with the condition that you are enduring.

Hope I helped a little and gave you something positive to look at, Write me again if you need anything, in the mean time,

Take Care, Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes to You and Yours. Tammy Lynn Taber (more of my story is on the Adhesions Quilt)

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 8:29 PM Sender: my3sons954@aol.com (Michelle) Subject: need nj doctors

...I don't know if this is the road I should go down or if someone might have doctors that they recommend and have had success with? Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to give me!

--
Michelle

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: