Still in pain all the time

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Mar 19 20:02:00 2004

From: Behalf Of Tammy TaberSent: Wednesday, March 17, 2004 11:12 AM Subject: Re: Still in pain all the time

Hi Deb, I just read a little of what you said about the Dr.s telling you it's not real, it's in your head.

There is a wealth of information on the net about adhesions, find some, print it out, and take it to those Dr.s. Even Dr Redan, take him some information too.

I mean they can hardly argue with you when you have documented proof. and if they still poo poo on you, then tell them to "quit sitting on their damn shoulders!" (that's a polite way of telling them to pull their heads out of their asses!)

I am always finding new stuff on my condition which sounds to be much like yours, I take printouts to my Dr, she is always happy to look at it and she adds it to my file. I am lucky though, if some one would have told me it was in my head, I would have believe them, because that is what I wanted to believe for the longest time, I was like "this ain't real, this isn't really happening to me, this is in my head" It was a blessed OB/GYN that helped me to understand it, he couldn't help me but he explained it to me so that I could understand that what was happening to me was very real. Still I had a hard time accepting it and had to go to see a pain management counselor before I came to terms with my condition.

I don't have any of my female organs either, so I can't see an OB/GYN either.

But really don't let them tell you...YOU tell them, remember they are only practicing that is why it is called a doctor's practice. You are the patient and it takes a lot of patience to be a patient while they practice on you.!

Take Care, Pain Free Hugs and Wishes, Tammy Lynn Taber

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: