have a decision to make

Fri Mar 19 19:53:18 2004

hello i have been in so much pain it is unbearable and i have been in tears i went to my docotr and he said he totally believes me and he thought i should go back to the surgen who did my surgery in december and made an appointment for me he also increased my pain meds so i went to the surgen on monday and told him everything and how bad the pain has been he said that that the only thing that he could do was to do an lap and see if i have more adhesions as he told me it was possiable that he could had miss some when he went in in dec the pain is always in my left rib cage area and it goes to my stomach and my back i also have this feeling like i have to have a bowel movement and when i do go i always feel like i need to go more but dont i was ckecked for a bowel obsution and there one none so i guess what i would like to know is is the lap thing the best way to go and just how much can they really see when they do this can they really see the whole inside as i really feel like there is something inside me that shouldnt be there and will the lap show in the area where i am having so much pain in my rib area any help would be apperiated thanks paula

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: