Re: surgery/pain/recovery

Mon Mar 15 22:54:27 2004

I have had a number of different "barriers" used during surgery and they all caused pain following my surgery....often for six or more months. But, that pain was all due to my body trying to meld together with the "barrier" that was placed. It was not due to adhesions. I can't say though that some of your pain isn't from adhesions, but be aware that our bodies must adapt to foreign materials and often that means pain.

--
Karla

At Sun, 14 Mar 2004, International Adhesions Society wrote: > >From: CollineSent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 11:03 PM > >Subject: Re: surgery/pain/recovery > >I am in the same boat. I had lysis of adhesions on >valentines day and my pain has returned fully, if >not worse than before. Way too quick so I am >confused. I was 95% blocked and now it feels >the same. He put the adhesion barrier material >the last two times and i feel like i've read in >the past that the barrier might be causing me the >problem. I start pain management next week and >am interested to see the results. > >Colline

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: