New member, my story

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Mar 9 21:17:27 2004

From: 'Elan ManagementSent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 9:33 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: New member, my story

This is great if this works for you, but a lot of us don't have problems with our intestines, we have adhesions that affect other areas and colonoscopy's won't do anything for this, in fact this is the first time that I have heard of this being done to help adhesions at all.

>From the sound of your explanation, everytime you go
on BC pills you feel better but gain weight. This doesn't sound like adhesions but possibly ovarian cysts or endometriosis. Adhesion pain doesn't stop with BC pill taking. How did your GI doctor diagnosis you with adhesions? The only way is with a laparoscopy. If you didn't have that done then you may be having colonoscopy's for no real reason.

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 06, 2004 9:19 AM Sender: fhager@tampabay.rr.com (Farah) Subject: New member, my story

........I finally found a wonderful GI DR who diagnosed me with adhesions. she has decided to try a different approach which is working so far. every six months or so we do a colonoscopy to spread out the intestines and open everthing up to let things flow more freely. this has worked great. I also don't have to worry about new adhesions from numerous surgerys to remove them. thought this might help others. feel free to ask any questions farah rg/forums/

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: