Re: Has anyone had bladder adhesions without pain?

Fri Mar 5 14:13:05 2004

Hello Elizabeth, Read your message, and it sounds very similar to what I have been experiencing. I was diagnosed with severe adhesions throughout the pelvic area, but have never had surgery at all. Probably resulting from an infection, many years ago. I too have none of the usual digestive problems, and no pain as such (compared to so many of the poor sufferers who post here) but I do suffer very uncomfortable bloating. It's like there's a tyre pumped up inside, with nowhere to go because the outside skin is not stretched. This is apparently because the bowels are inflamed from the adhesions. At times I can feel a throbbing sensation where the bloating is worst. Like you I've tried the colon cleansers, aloe vera juice, acidophilus yoghurt and endless other remedies to try to soothe the bowels, but can't say these have helped. I have been dieting for the past month - I am finding that the weight is really stubborn, although I do really know about nutrition. I work out daily in the gym too. My stomach used to be nice and firm, but not any more, which is very disheartening. However, something in the diet must be working, because things have improved this last week. Have you thought about the possibility of a food intolerance? Gluten or lactose can be triggered off at any stage. Do you have any skin rashes or itchy eyes? Get back to me if you like, perhaps we can pool our resources. Good luck!

Bea e-mail bea.selwood@paradise.net.nz

At Wed, 3 Mar 2004, Elizabeth wrote: Has anyone out there experience bladder adhesions with bloating and without pain? I'm very frustrated and depressed because I don't know what is causing this bloating.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: