PLease who can give me an answer

Sun Feb 15 14:27:43 2004

I am a 28 years old woman from Holland who lost her first daughter during delivery. After this extreme sad event I lost twins at 14 weeks due to TTS.

I had 2 curettages and developped Ashermanns syndrome.. After a hysteroscopie and treatment my uterus seemed to be reasonable healed, so we got permission to get pregnant.

After several months (and finaly with hormonal stimulation) we got pregnant last november. We were delighted to hear and see a flikkering heartbeat at our first ultrasound. A second ultrasound, a few weeks later, showed a second (!) heartbeat..

At allmost 12 weeks I developped severe stomach aches. After a long day with severe pain (and doctors who said it was a bowelinfection.!!)I was brought to the hospital with a BP of 80/40 and at arrival they concluded that my uterus had ruptured...A emergancy surgery followed; they repaired my uterus but my twins died due to the rupture. The gyn concluded I had a placenta precreta probably in the corner of my uterus where there was some ashermantissue left behind.

My questions now are: *Does anyone also have this expirience and what was the outcome afterall? * Is it possible to get pregnant again? *What are diagnostic methods to conclude if the uterus is healthy enough to carry our child? * How long should I wait to get pregnant again (if possible, I hope so!)when will my uterus be strong enough?

> I hope my posting is clear enough, it is hard writing in English,
> especially because I am not used to do so...I hope you can give me some
> hopefull answers!

> Yours sincerely, Esther

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: