Re: fed up

Fri Feb 13 21:04:46 2004

Thanks Sherri,

I needed that. Sometimes I feel like a drugy just to function and I got fed up that day LOL. Last night was hell though. My daughter is a senior and it was senior night for cheerleaders, I know she appreciates it when I do these things, but none of them no what it takes for me to try to look my best and smile. The meds make me feel uncomfortable driving and being out so I just sucked it up. My kids were so used to me being very active and keeping myself looking pretty well for my age LOL (I dont know how else to say it). You know your kids are your best critics. Again I thank this web site for letting me vent with people who understand what I am going through.

Karla's poem is so true to how I have felt for years. Karla, you are awesome and I hope you know that!

My mother comes on Sunday to help out with a project I started before Thanksgiving and have been unable to finish. She's been calling everyday to see how I am, but she's always giving me advice on what to do and she has no idea. I know she means well, she just doesnt know. Gotta love her, she is great, wish I could be just like her.

--
Jeanne

At Thu, 12 Feb 2004, chiggerkat@futura.net wrote: SO GLAD YOU HAD A GOOD DAY! DOCTORS DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING-SO ANYTHING YOU CAN DO TO HELP YOURSELF IS GREAT! SHERRY

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: