Re: My Surgery

Sun Feb 8 17:19:59 2004

MY DEAREST,LONGEST ARD SISTER, TINA DARLIN THANKS SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR LATEST SURGERY WITH US ALL, AS WE DO THIS, WE ALL LEARN ALOT MORE ABOUT THE SURGERY PART OF THIS DISEASE, THE RECOVERY PART, AND MOST IMPORTANT THE EMOTIONAL PART OF THIS JOURNEY, YOU HAVE ALSO SHARED MUCH MORE WITH US THAN JUST YOUR SURGERY, YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS VITAL, AND I CAN ONLY PRAY THAT MANY READ THIS, ASK QUESTIONS, AND ALWASYS REMEMBERING THERE IS HELP OUT THERE, KNOWLEDGE, AND SUPPORT, GOD BLESS YOU MY ANGEL GIRL, GREAT JOB ONCE AGAIN, YOU HANG IN THERE, I KNOW YOUR NOT DOING TO GOOD, BUT IT WILL GET BETTER, I HOPE THE WEBSITES I SENT YOU ON RE-SECTIONS HAS HELPED A LITTLE, GOD BE WITH YOU, AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU MY SISTER..I LOVE YOU DEARLY, PRAYERS, HUGS, AND AGAIN TONS OF LOVE, YOUR ARD SISTER CINDY

--
P.S. CAP'S ARE NEEDED FOR VISION, NOT INTENDED TO OFFEND ANYONE,
THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING..GOD BLESS YOU ALL..

At Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Tina Shelby wrote: Hi all, I just thought I would drop you a line and let you know about the surgery I had. As most of you know I've had 12 abdominal surgeries from complications from adhesions. This past year, things became so much nore unbearable. The pain was very hard to control and many er trips were made for evaulation. Sometimes an obstruction would show up sometimes not......

I'm sharing this with all of you so that any of you are considering surgery or my now have any choice and want to know more aboutf my surgeon and experience I would be more than glad to help and share any info you may need.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: