Thanks Karla

Fri Feb 6 17:03:38 2004

Thank you Karla for responding to my message. My Dr. didn't appear to be concerned at all when I brought this up to him. The pain in my arm is below the shoulder and above the elbow, it feels like it is bruised in the middle. Like somone really hit me hard there. As far as my leg, It is on top of my thigh, the response from Chris was right on the dot. My Dr. did say there were nerves in the area where the surgery was but when right on to something else. I don't know if there is anything you can do to fix the nerves (if they were cut) or like Chris did wait. Sometimes it is a hassel both the arm and the leg. Also, I would like to comment about this website, unfortunately, I will probably be a regular on this web site, due to it seems like I have had surgeries for adhesions and endo and it seems that the adhesions could be always in my life. It is so nice to hear from other people and this web site is very helpful in this day and age of us trying to be Doctors cause Doctors these days rarely take the time to really be concerned with us individually. I don't like saying that cause I really don't have time in my life to worry about the medical field but, these days we really need to be in charge of our own health. Thanks again for this web site.

--
Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: