Re: Plese help me

Mon Feb 2 07:14:42 2004

Dear Merrill:

Hi there, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Brenda and I live in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. I am 40 years old and have suffered from adhesions for a very long time.

I understand what you are going through. All of us have felt the same way. But here is a place for us to vent. Honestly there is not much they can do for us adhesion suffers. As you know everytime they open you more adhesions are formed that is why doctors are very reluctant to operate because they can make the problem worse then it already is. I have cried many tears and also have gotten very depressed but one thing I have learnt especially since I found this site. I am not the only one going through all this and everyone here is so supportive it just makes things easier to cope with. Also everyone helps out to maybe help you find a doctor or even maybe put you on the right path in helping you deal with all this.

All I can say is try and be strong. If there is anything I can do for you please email me even if it is just to vent. Merrill you did not say where you are from I am wondering if you could email me and we can chat. I hope you feel a little better but just remember we are here for you so please keep on messaging us or if you like email me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: