Re: Fobbed off again.

Fri Jan 16 07:35:23 2004

sounds to me like adhesions on the colon or your small intestines...good luck, I know the frustration of trying to get them to "hear" you.

--
Sue R in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2004 10:52 PM Sender: sam@schaney.fsbusiness.co.uk (sam) Subject: Fobbed off again. > > Hi all. Recently I had to go to ER with partial bowel obstruction. I > have adhesions and a 3 year history of severe constipation, i.e. > impaction etc. Had transvaginal scan and ultrasound because of > irregular bleeding. They found an ovarian cyst 4cm and also something > in uterus. It has been decided that I will have a laparascopy soon. > Went to see bowel surgeon, as my gynae suggested that he go in while she > is doing laparoscopy and separate adhesions if necessary. > > Anyway I left in tears yesterday as he reckons I have irritable bowel > syndrome, but he did promise me that when laparascopy was being done he > would be there. What do you all think. He also said that an Ovarian > Cyst wouldn't cause distention of the stomach and bowel problems, when I > looked on a site for Ovarian Cysts, one of the most common symptoms was > distension and bowel problems. Any advice really appreciated.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: