Re: To Laura: undergoing pelvic adhesiolysis 1/19

Wed Jan 14 20:40:38 2004

Hello Kellie, Sorry it took me so long to read your post.I had to drink the barium for the CT and they injected dye in my arm all of which made me so sick. So ive been in bed for a few days. Im sorry to hear that you are going throught what i am going through. This is something i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy. I felt realy good this morning, so i decided to get somethings done around the house, which was a big mistake becuase now im sitting here in pain waiting for my pain meds to kick in. I get so sick of just sitting and laying around the house that on the days i feel good i over do it. Im taking antidepressants but i still have days where im depressed a little, especially since i had to quit working. Plus knowing im going to have these adhesions and pain no matter what i do. if i have surgery they are going to come back for a third time, and the cycle will be never ending. My doctor wants to put me on lupron for the endometriosis, maybe it will help the pain from my adhesions. Ive just heard really bad stories about the lupron and it scares me, but at this point im willing to try just about anything. If i have really bad effects from it i can stop it. so it coudl be worth trying. well i hope that you are having a good day today with no pain, or at least minimal. Mine is an everyday thing these days. if you ever want to chat, email me. my address is wellstacked1@aol.com. sarah

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: