bowel adhesions PLEASE HELP

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Jan 6 09:38:27 2004

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of MSQUADRONI38@aol.com Subject: Re: bowel adhesions PLEASE HELP

I also have had bowl problems.They are telling me that I have (IBS) IRRITABLE BOWL SYNDROME.I also have the constipation.I resently had not had a bowl movement for over 2 weeks.I was taking laxatives such as zelmorm and lactulose.It still didn't do naything for me.Finally I went and got some magnesium citrate. They use that for when your gonna get a colonoscopy. It finally wrked.But since then.I'm exstreamly tired and exhausted.I'm currently going to all kinds of Dr's to see if they can do a laporoscope to see if I have adhessions on my bowls and stomach and liver.I totally understand what you are going through. Having adhessions is very hard to deal with especially if your dealing with Dr's that don't want to listen to you or dismiss you totally.

If you ever need anyone to talk to..I'm here for you.We all here at this websight have great deal of support for one another. Good luck and god bless.. Michele

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: