Endometriosis and pain relief

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Dec 10 20:50:38 2003

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of MSQUADRONI38@aol.com Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 6:45 PM Subject: Re: Endometriosis and pain relief

I live in Indiana.I no longer have endmetriosis.I'm dealing with abdominal adhessions. I had a surgery about 4yrs ago and they went in and put mesh in me.I felt good for about 3 yrs.Now I'm haveing problems again.I have went to 4 doctores here and they all say the same thing.There is nothing they can do for me.Since I live about three hours away from the doctor that did my last surgery.I was reluctant to go back to him.But since I can't get no help here.I have an appointment with him monday.I hope that I will get some relief. It effects my everyday life and i'm too the point where I think I drive everyone crazy. It is hard for other people to understand what I am going through!! I don't want to rely on meds to get me through.I want answers and relief!!

Thank you so much for writing me. I see there is alot of people out there that are dealing with the same thing. I hope to hear from you soon and I will keep you in touch with my results.

Sincerely, Michele

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: