Furious

Thu Nov 27 15:22:59 2003

For those of you who don't know my story... I had an appendectomy three years ago and I've had pain from adhesions in my pelvis and small intestines from it. I had surgery in August but I'm now experiencing even more pain. My gyno said since the adhesions were on my intestines and the pain was mostly on the right side where he operated... that the adhesions were most likely back. So he sent my to a gastroenterologist. Well silly me, I got my hopes up and got all excited that maybe he could help. He was a COMPLETE JERK!!! He didn't read the records my gyno faxed, he didn't show me hardly any respect. He said and I quote, "Tell me again, why you think you're here and what exactly did you want me to do about it?" He also said, "I'm not a surgeon I don't know anything about adhesions." He said he guessed we could rule out a few things with some tests. He determined I didn't have IBS, did some blood work and managed to dig his hands into my stomach so hard I cried. I went in for an abdominal ultrasound this morning because he thought it "could be your liver". But my liver was checked three months ago and it was fine!!! He would've known that but he wouldn't read my medical records! He also scheduled a sigmoidoscopy... which I really don't need! My problem is in my small intestines, duh, not my freakin rectum! I'm seeking out a second opinion but if a gastroenterologist can't help me then what kind of doctor do I need to see?? Sorry about the *%&#@ but I get so mad at these stupid doctors sometimes!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: