Sue and Sherrie

Fri Nov 21 19:46:20 2003

Dear Sue and Sherrie, When I read your posts,it all sounds so familair! I think you are so like so many others, that have tried surgery here, only to get temporary relief, if that! You need to find an expert on adhesions, one that is very knowledgable, highly skilled and uses the most effective tools in their adhesiolysises. The most important (in my opinion) is a barrier that works!. unfortunately the most effective barrier is not available here. There aren't many experts, especially here in the U.S.!! Far too many doctors here say the can help you with your adhesions, but far too often they make things worse! I hear that story over, and over... There are NO 100% guarantees, especially in adhesiolysis. I had my surgery, 16 months ago with a surgeon that is all of the above and so much more!! He uses all the necessary tools, and has shown much more success than than any other doctor. He keeps statistics that will show his success rate, something no other doctor does! 16 months and I remain adhesion free...I can't think of one person who had surgery here that can say that! If you, or anyone else would like to know more, please contact me, I might be able to help! Lisa

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: