Adhesions

Thu Nov 13 13:39:49 2003

I am a 32 year old woman that has been deealing with adhesions from a operation back in 1995. At that time i was going for a laporoscopy, and the doctor bumped my bowel and spilt it opened. Since then I have had pain on and off in my lower stomache and can't eat right, lost wieght everthing you can imagine. This sept. of 03 i have the pain back once more and it is getting worse by the day. I have had upper Gi, small bowel sersies, cat scans which all come out neg. In and out of the ER and being admitting for vomiting and pain, all since Sept. Depression is setting in and I feel there is no hope even getting them. the adhestions removed. Tomorrow i go for a consultion with a surgern to remove the adhesions by doing a laporoscopy. I am scared and dont know what to think about this hole thing. I know I am tried of always being sick and putting my husband and family in this situation. If there is anyone out there that has been through this please let me know. I feel alone and dont know what to do. Thank you

--
Lucy
Belleville, NJ

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: