help - for Sarah

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Nov 6 06:15:40 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Janine Love Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 6:19 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: help - for Sarah

A lot of people have adhesions and don't feel any pain at all. This is an individual thing. Some people (like me and most on this board) get a tremendous amount of adhesions for whatever the reason, and the most pain tends to occur over time when the adhesions start hardening.

>----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 9:45 PM Subject: help - for Sarah Sender: sjanemail@yahoo.com (sarah)

..... When the results came back clear from my scan and the X-ray I was then sent for a laparoscopy, which showed I had adhesions near my right ovary and on the left side near my bowel. With the adhesions being where they are, I think there are 3 possible causes Chlamydia, which I know I haven't got. Hysterectomy which I haven't had or a pelvic infection from a termination which looks like the only possible answer but what I cant seem to work out is if this is the case, would I have not felt the pain I am in now sooner. Can anyone help me please? Sarah.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: