Adhesions

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Nov 5 20:43:02 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 10:14 PM Subject: Re: Adhesions

Sherry, I am so glad to hear from you !!!!!!!!!!!! It has been along time since we have spoken last. I have recently been to the emergency room again with the same horrible ab pain. All they did was blood work, x-ray, pain med and sent me home again. The pain is getting worst and worst. I have an appointment with a surgeon down in the Miami area, because my primary doctor doesn't trust anyone in the Tampa Bay area at all. My appointment is Dec. 3rd. That is the earliist I can see him. I also have an appointment with a cardiologist because cat scan showed fluid around my heart. Nothing to worry about.I just want this pain to go away. I am currently out of my pain medication and will have to get a refill tomorrow.

I just finished filling out my benefits pkg from Hilton Corp. I praise God that I have a job with benefits. I am a little nervous about another surgery and yet I can't live like this anymore either. I am sorry for talking so much. Please forgive me. I am just in pain and don't know what else to do.

Thank-you for writing to me. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: