Do Adhesions Cause Cysts???

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Nov 1 16:34:52 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Subject: Re: Do Adhesions Cause Cysts???

yes. I know that everytime you have surgery, you develope more adhesions. Unfortunately your at a point that your dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. This is a horrible disease and I don't wish it on my worst enemy. I too had a complete hysterectomy due to endometreosis, but they discovered that at that time I had 7 layers of adhesions wrapped around my intestines and this gyn decided upon himself to perform this difficult surgery, which left me with an infection and a high grade fever. They sent me home after 3 days and with a 102 fever. I had insurance at the time and yet they still sent me home. It has been hell ever since.

I am scheduled to see a surgeon down in the Miami area because my primary d octor doesn't trust any of the surgeons here in Tampa.I understand what you are going through. My advice is to seek a second opion and also seek advice from several doctors on http://www.adlap.com. They would be able to help you and answer any questions you may have. These doctors are the best and understand completely about adhesions. I wish you luck and will keep you in my prayers. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: