Second opinion?

Sun Oct 26 00:10:14 2003

My story is located on the quilt under Julie Cassara. I got my adhesions from and emergency appendectomy 5 years ago. I grew lots of adhesions from a result of this procedure. I have had only one surgery for the removal of my adhesions (about 9 months ago), which was done with a laser. About a month ago all my symptoms started to come back. I will be getting a second opinion from another doctor next Tuesday and I am a bit nervous. My previous doctor does not want to operate on me again (unless I have at least one child first). I guess my question is whether or not these adhesions are going to interfere with my chances of having children? Secondly, if I do not have another operation is my life at risk? My adhesions were found wrapped around my intestines, bowels, bladder and right ovary. These are organs that can be dangerous if they are not functioning properly. I am currently having problems going to the bathroom, sleeping, eating certain food and I cannot stand for long periods of time without having to sit from the pain. For the last four nights I have been having dreams about death. I am feeling scared and very anxious. I currently am taking Valium to take the edge off. My doctor also put me on the birth control "Yasmin" in hopes to slow down the tissue growth. I am getting ready to take sleeping pills so that I can get some restful sleep. I need some advice. Julie D Cassara

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: